2006-06-27

Världens största rumpa

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waste
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up front
Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that butt you got
Me so horny
Ooh, rub all of that smooth skin
You say you wanna get in my Benz
Well use me, use me cuz you ain't that average groupy
I've seen them dancin'
The hell with romancin'
She sweat, wet, got it goin' like a turbo 'Vette
I'm tired of magazines
saying flat butt's the only thing
Take the average black man and ask him that
She gotta pack much back, so
Fellas (yeah), fellas (yeah)
Has your girlfriend got the butt (hell yeah)
Well shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake that healthy butt

Baby got back
(LA face with Oakland booty)
Baby got back!

Yeah baby
When it comes to females
Cosmo and got nothin to do with my selection
36-24-36
Only if she's 5'3"
So your girlfriend rolls a Honda
Playin' workout tapes by Fonda
But Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda
My anaconda don't want none unless you've got buns hon
You can do side bends or sit-ups, but please don't lose that butt
Some brothers wanna play that hard role
and tell you that the butt need to go
So they toss it and leave it
And I pull up quick to retrieve it
So Cosmo says you're fat
Well I ain't down with that
Cuz your waste is small and your curves are kickin'
And I'm thinkin' bout stickin'
To the beanpole dames in the magazines
You ain't it Miss Thang
Give me a sista I can't resist her
Red beans and rice didn't miss her
Some knucklehead tried to dis
Cuz his girls were on my list
He had game but he chose to hit 'em
And pulled up quick to get with 'em
So ladies if the butt is round
And you wanna triple X throw down
Dial 1-900-mixalot and kick them nasty thoughts
Baby got back

(Sir Mix-a-lot)
anno SkitLängeSen.
Se gärna filmen nedan för det korrekta sättet att dansa till låten.

6 kommentarer:

Amanda Renberg sa...

Känner inte igen! Men gillar. Tack för välkomnandet :)

Andreas sa...

När får vi sen en film med Siv skakandes som i instruktionsvideon nedan då? Va? Vaaaaaaa?

=)

antidoten sa...

Ahh.. Sången som Rachel och Ross sjunger... :-)

Anonym sa...

Exakt. Vi vill se Siv, annars får vi helt enkelt tolka rubriken på inlägget som absolut sanning.

Lisa sa...

Ross och Rachel, ja. Sjukt rolig vaggsång.

Generic Nerd sa...

Nu när du fått smak för Sir Mix-Alot skulle jag vilja rekommendera hans Put 'em on the glass, i synnerhet videon. I den respekterar han kvinnor som ingen annan gjort tidigare. Men den kan vara lite svår att få tag på. Jag har bara sett den en gång och det var på SVT i något debattprogram med Siewert Öholm under mitten av nittiotalet. Då satt någon gammal arg tant och skällde på MTV som bara spelade den typen av videos, dygnet runt. Som sagt, aldrig sett den sedan dess. Fri television, jo jag tackar.